Senior Data Scientist
- Languages: Python, Spark, SQL
- Algorithms: Classifications, Regressions, Neural Networks, Time series, Graphs
- Infrastructure: AWS (EMR, EC2, S3, etc)
- Visualization: Tableau or similar
What will you do?
- Develop and/or use various algorithms to build predictive models within a healthcare (e.g. risk of readmission to hospital).
- Collaborates with business & product teams to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling approaches, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
- Comfortable reading academic oriented literature and collaborating with subject matter experts to inform better predictive models.
We are looking for someone with:
- 6+ year’s professional experience as a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- 2+ year’s professional experience working with big data and relational databases
- Strong hands-on modeling experience building predictive models
- Strong knowledge of advanced applied data science (machine learning, neural networks, etc.), mathematical modeling, computational, statistical, data mining techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering etc.), and dimensionality reduction techniques.
- Strong experience with data manipulation, analysis and visualization.
- Strong experience mentoring junior colleagues
- Advanced degree in physics, applied mathematics, statistics or a related field is preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.