Senior Analyst, Financial Operations
Signify Health is the largest convener in CMS’s Bundle Payments for Care Improvement-Advanced (BPCI-A) program. Under BPCI-A, we work with various providers (hospitals, physician groups and individual physicians) to develop care re-design initiatives, improve patient outcomes, and reduce unnecessary costs.
Part of the success of the BPCI-A program involves the sharing of funds (Shared Savings) with providers that are successful in generating savings in the program. Since the beginning of the original BPCI program in 2013, Signify has shared $500 million with its provider partners. Each quarter, there are a variety of operational processes that are needed to successfully engage partners, and comply with CMS’s rules surrounding the BPCI program.
The Senior Analyst, Financial Operations will be directly involved in overseeing these operations in the BPCI-A program:
- Review Quarterly Partner Changes: Working with our Partner Services organization to understand any quarterly changes to our partners’ Shared Savings strategy and filing requirements.
- Implement New Partner Shared Savings Contracts: Work with Partner Services and our legal team to oversee the distribution, execution and storage of new Shared Savings Agreements.
- Database updates: Update our partner financial database to reflect any changes to Shares Savings agreements.
- Data Collection: Collecting quarterly provider data from partners, through our Partner Services organization.
- Compilation and QA: Compiling and reviewing the data for accuracy, and ready them for filing with CMS.
- CMS Filings: Oversee the quarterly filings of all relevant documents to the CMS portal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Excel skills, including ability to create & review work with advanced formulas.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up.
- Ability to interface independently with our provider partners.
- Willingness to learn the complexity and details of the BPCI-A program.
- Ability to understand and explain our NPRA Sharing Agreements
- Willingness to understand and work within our Contract Management System
- Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate with technical and non-technical groups
- Some experience working with databases using SQL, Oracle, or other tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in a healthcare analytics or consulting role.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.