Director, Network Development
Director, Network Development
Remedy Partners is seeking a Director, Network Development to join our growing tribe. The Director, Network Development will be focused on leading negotiations and recruitment efforts for new Provider participants as part of the firm’s overall business development effort.
Why Remedy Partners?
Remedy Partners is an innovative healthcare services and technology company specializing in “bundled payment” programs. Bundled payments are an innovative new payment model that includes financial and performance accountability in episodes of care. Episode payment programs represent an important advance in the organization and financing of health care services in both the public and private sectors.
The company’s mission is to dramatically improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery by developing and managing episodic payment programs in partnership with leading healthcare organizations.
We take our role seriously and constantly remind each other that every patient in Remedy’s program is someone’s mother, brother, father, sister, friend or other relative. Empathy for the challenges patients face after a hospitalization keeps us focused on the important role we can play.
What will you do?
- Work directly with key matrix partners in business development, operations, and clinical programs to design and develop Remedy's strategic approach for Provider recruitment in private payer bundle payment programs
- Oversee Provider recruitment for private payer episode of care programs
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with payer and provider organizations
- Facilitate and lead meetings through the Provider recruitment process
- Ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Initiate and manage contract negations (i.e. LOI, BAA, Term Sheet, Participant Agreement)
- Track and enter all relevant prospect and meeting information into prospect tracking mechanism (CRM or like mechanism)
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep proficiency and expert knowledge level of all existing and new capabilities
- Expand on existing Remedy Partners relationships in the industry to ensure existing efforts are coordinated
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution oriented manner
- Provide intelligence to the organization on competitive activity
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for someone with:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience
- 5+ years of network contracting experience for payers or large provider organizations. Expertise in value-based contracting is preferred.
- Expertise in provider contracting methodologies and payer roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s) is required
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Ability to work collaboratively with Payer clients to define network strategy, create milestones and measures of success, and communicate progress on a regular basis.
- Proven ability to manage several large-scale projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite. Experience with Tableau and Contract management software applications preferred
- Ability to travel 75%