Release & Automation Engineer
- 3+ years in a systems administration and/or DevOps role supporting a software development team
- Knowledgeable in Linux system administration and shell scripting
- Understanding of git and source code control standards
- Demonstrated skill writing and managing Chef scripts (or any other automation solutions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with others in a professional manner
- Experience with Amazon Web Services administration and configuration (base services and CloudFormation)
- Any scripting language (python, ruby, golang, etc.)
- Understanding of infrastructure as Code and CI\CD practices
What will you do?
- Manage pre-production cloud infrastructure
- Design delivery processes for scalable, highly available cloud-ready solutions with development teams
- Improve and support CI pipelines
- Support development teams from initial infrastructure provisioning and first deploy to troubleshooting production issues with network and infrastructure.
- Support pre-production environments for Engineering
About Remedy Partners
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy’s software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, principally through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.