Post Acute Network Representative -Pensacola, FL
The Post Acute Network Representative will manage the day-to-day oversight of several post acute markets, and will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and growing post-acute care performance networks.
This position reports to the Post Acute Operations Manager.
What will you do?
- Evaluate, build and maintain Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Health Agency performance networks
- Engage with Skilled Nursing Facility Interdisciplinary Teams to achieve BPCIA length of stay guidelines and ensure patient stability post-discharge
- Coordinate and lead monthly meetings with leadership at each performance network facility/agency to report outcomes and recommend process improvements
- Identify high priority care redesign interventions to improve performance and efficiency of facilities within local network
- Work within Remedy’s proprietary patient tracking software platform daily
- Collaborate with Market Operations Managers and Post Acute Manager to communicate PAC interventions to partners
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in healthcare and/or business
- Strong critical thinking needed to analyze medical data and reports
- Patient assessment and evaluation experience, ability to exercise independent judgment
- Understanding of Care Transition Models (Naylor, Coleman, Boost, etc..) is a plus
- Case management and discharge planning experience are preferred but not mandatory
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off • 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Parental Leave
• Gym Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.