Tableau / BI Developer
Signify Health is looking to expand our Technology team in our Episodes of Care division. We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience creating custom dashboards in statistical and analytical tools, specifically Tableau.
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, and technology companies to improve quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. We are dedicated to a vision of transforming the quality and delivery of care by utilizing our intelligent technology platform to create a better care experience through our national network of clinicians.
Signify Health - Episodes of Care is an innovative healthcare services and technology group specializing in “bundled payment” programs. Bundled payments are an innovative new payment model that includes financial and performance accountability in episodes of care. Episode payment programs represent an important advance in the organization and financing of health care services in both the public and private sectors.
The group’s mission is to dramatically improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery by developing and managing episodic payment programs in partnership with leading healthcare organizations.
We take our role seriously and constantly remind each other that every patient in Signify Health’s program is someone’s mother, brother, father, sister, friend or other relative. Empathy for the challenges patients face after a hospitalization keeps us focused on the important role we can play.
Signify Health - Episodes of Care is looking for a Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing technology team. In particular we are looking for someone who has experience with design, development, and deployment of custom dashboards and reports in Tableau that enable our partner providers and internal stakeholders to conduct detailed analysis on our data. Some of the job duties will include:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain software and networking systems to effectively gather and process medical data.
- Build software systems for superior Bundled Payment performance measurement to meet analytic needs for all Remedy stakeholders, (i.e., all Remedy users, ranging from medical providers, government partners, insurers, patients, etc.).
- Develop Tableau Dashboards to enhance client and patient experience as well as deliver insights and critical analytical information to key internal stakeholders in our Executive and Financial teams that support actionable recommendations on business priorities.
- Create/maintain interactive Tableau Dashboards with complex Filtering features.
- Setup/configure the Tableau server in environments by using Tableau CMD (commands) and Tableau admin tools such as Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) Databases SQL Server/MySQL DB.
- Apply complex concepts related to Data Warehouses schemas, Star Schema modeling, and Snowflake modeling.
- Design, develop, and implement Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) Databases with Amazon Redshift.
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related Engineering discipline; with one (1) year of experience in industry as Tableau Developer, Reporting, Systems, or Data Analyst, or a related occupation.
- One (1) year experience with statistical and analytical tools such as SAS 9 and Tableau.
- One (1) year experience in building and publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, with report scheduling, using Tableau server.
- Experience / understanding of full stack software development and passionate about good development practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), DevOps methods, and Site Reliability.
- Professional experience writing, testing, and deploying software as well as a good understanding of what it takes to keep software maintained and operational.
- Interest in our business and the healthcare information field. Experience in the healthcare field is a plus.
- An ability to independently find solutions to a problem; organizational skills to breakdown a complex issue into a manageable action plan
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong listening skills to gather requirements and understand the technical and non-technical barriers to project completion
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.