Senior Product Manager
How will this role have an impact?
Signify Health is looking for a Product Manager to provide vision and direction for Signify's products to support innovation and implementation of value-based products and plan designs. Analyze business requirements and recommend appropriate applications and solutions. Design all data flow charts and diagrams, processes and provide effective solutions to business issues.
What will you do?
- Define product vision, build and maintain the Product and Tech roadmap for multiple products
- Manage timelines, expectation and overall delivery of initiatives across each stage of the development lifecycle
- Lead exploratory problem-solving sessions to support the technical and business initiatives and performance of various owned applications/products
- Research and lead efforts to identify improvements for scalability and return on business value
- Identify and participate in process, system and tool improvement initiatives with both partners and internal Remedy teams
- Translate organizational need into functional requirements to expedite delivery of new features and products to end users or internal clients
- Work with Clients and Partners on system gap, business & operational analyses in order to anticipate market trends and needs.
- Partner with business stakeholders to determine priorities and drive finalization of scope and requirements for new and existing initiatives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and end users throughout the organization to ensure success of products and applications
- Partner with leadership to identify new opportunities where products can provide additional business value
- Bridge existing workstreams with cross functioning organizational goals to implement solutions for business needs
- Set expectations with relevant stakeholders and facilitate clear communication related to all aspects of ongoing technology initiatives to leadership
- Develop cross-cutting product strategies, identify and execute upon new product innovation opportunities, and create frameworks that help drive excellence
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5-10 years of experience and knowledge in implementing and/or integrating healthcare software applications similar field.
- 7+ years as a Product Manager is preferred.
- Experience in the Agile software development framework
- Effective written and verbal communicator, comfortable with leading meetings with multiple teams of different expertise and disciplines
- Collaborative in nature and willing to dig in with technical leads to provide solutions
- Drive Interface Requirements including data mapping specifications and data validation
- Ensure that all security procedures within their area of responsibility are carried out to achieve compliance with security policies and standards.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement