Manager, Financial Operations
Signify Health is looking for a technology savvy and motivated individual to join our Financial Operations team as Manager, Financial Operations.
The Manager, Financial Operations will be directly involved in overseeing these operations in our Commercial Bundled Payments program:
- Support our growth initiatives working primarily with our commercial team.
- Identify emerging financial and analytic needs of external and internal stakeholders
- Support finance team in developing and providing reports
- Collaborate with and leverage expertise of key partners from analytics, clinical, business, technology, and other teams in the development of new capabilities, processes, and deliverables.
- Participate in contract negations and help structure funds flow modeling for our commercial payor program
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with payer and provider organizations
- Provide insight and feedback into product enhancements and reporting platform
- Expand on existing Remedy Partners relationships in the industry to ensure existing efforts are coordinated
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Excel skills, including ability to create & review work with advanced formulas.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate with technical and non-technical groups
- Effectively communicate business needs and perspective to technical resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in a healthcare analytics or consulting role
- Experience applying an analytic mindset to problems in the healthcare industry. Prior experience with Value-Based Payments and population health analytics a plus
- Capability to understand operational challenges and market relationships
- Ensure the successful delivery of key insights derived from both standard and ad-hoc analyses to internal and external stakeholders
- Some experience in Provider and Payer contracting. Preferably a mix of experience from both sides. Representing Provider Organizations in Payer contracting efforts and work from the Payer side in Provider Contracting Efforts.
- Knowledge of provider contracting methodologies and payer roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.