Acute Optimization Executive- Jacksonville, FL
How will this role have an impact?
You will work to improve operational processes and methods in addition to providing, and implementing site specific action plans to fulfill organizational goals and mission. This role will act as the operations lead at the site level for both regional and national hospital clients. You will be responsible for driving care redesign initiatives in the acute setting.
This role will report to our Acute Optimization Supervisor.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Acute Optimization Leaders and Client Success Executives to ensure that operational interventions are aligned with overall client strategy.
- Collaborate with PAN Operations Managers to ensure the acute and post-acute initiatives are aligned.
- Deliver local interventions to drive improvement across value-based external clients.
- Provide site level management of day-to-day program operations.
- Establish, nurture, and utilize client relationships to support collaboration and successful execution of organizational and client priorities and goals.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in business/healthcare or a related field from a competitive university, or equivalent work experience required.
- Consulting or business development experience is a plus.
- Experience and expertise implementing service models that innovate, add value, and drive operational results in health fields.
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care.
- Strong critical thinking skills needed to analyze medical data and reports.
- Experience with Hospitals, Inpatient Rehab Facilities, Health Care Organizations, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Home Health Care.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.