How will this role have an impact?
The Technical Analyst will proactively identify and contribute to solution for enhancing and improving the quality of company enterprise data. They will also Ensure major Product Releases/Enhancements meet Business and Technical expectations and alert relevant stakeholders of the downstream impact of new releases.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, ETL Dev & Data Quality.
What you will do:
- Meet with Team Lead/Product Owner to identify priority requests and/or to follow-up on requests currently in progress
- Including troubleshooting any issues with executing current requests
- For new requests meet with PO to review Business Requirements for each request, understand priority of requests in relation to Business Need
- Once requirements for projects/tasks are understood meet to discuss technical execution of requests specifically:
- Data sources and specific fields required for execution
- Specifics regarding analysis, expected content/business rules for data sources
- If exact format of output is not specified (data integrity reporting/data investigations) discuss how to best display output to end user
- Specifics regarding how to test for integrity/quality of data sources- with long term goal of automating data checks/monitoring
- Downstream effects associated with each data source and how to control for downstream effects
- Notify team when there are gaps in documentation for deliverables team is currently working on (e.g. lack of documentation for data transformations/ETLs, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries etc)
- Discussions regarding how to execute internal validation/quality assurance of all team deliverables
- Technical execution of all requests will require: Either experience working with database languages for both structured and unstructured frameworks such as SQL, MySQL, or Mongo and/or experience using a programming language such as Python or a statistical programming language (SAS, SPSS, Stata or R) is required
We are looking for someone with:
- Either experience working with database languages for both structured and unstructured frameworks such as SQL, MySQL, or Mongo and/or experience using a programming language such as Python or a statistical programming language (SAS, SPSS, Stata or R) is required
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills with proven ability in identifying problems, recommending solutions and process improvements.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.