Network Operations Program Analyst
How will this role have an impact?
The Network Operations Program Analyst will be responsible for the strategic planning and the implementation of Commercial Network projects, to support provider recruitment and participation in commercial episode of care programs.
This role will report to our Director, Commercial Network Development.
What will you do?
- Support project plan development for the Commercial Network group, to ensure timely execution of tasks and transparency of project progress
- Maintain data accuracy and ongoing development needs for internal project management systems
- Support the creation of customized dashboards, content, and learning materials to be leveraged for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Commercial Network team to track and analyze the overall health and status of provider recruitment
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Identify internal key stakeholders to collaborate with on projects
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Provide management with timely project reports as required and requested
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree; healthcare-related field preferred
- 3-5 years of successful project management experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate with technical and non-technical groups
- Proficient in project management software tools (Excel, Microsoft Word and PPT)
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce, Jira, Confluence
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.