Network Operations Program Analyst
How will this role have an impact?
The Network Operations Program Analyst will be responsible for the strategic planning and the implementation of Commercial Network projects, to support provider recruitment and participation in commercial episode of care programs.
This role will report to our Director, Commercial Network Development.
What will you do?
- Support project plan development for the Commercial Network group, to ensure timely execution of tasks and transparency of project progress
- Maintain data accuracy and ongoing development needs for internal project management systems
- Support the creation of customized dashboards, content, and learning materials to be leveraged for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Commercial Network team to track and analyze the overall health and status of provider recruitment
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Identify internal key stakeholders to collaborate with on projects
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Provide management with timely project reports as required and requested
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree; healthcare-related field preferred
- 3-5 years of successful project management experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate with technical and non-technical groups
- Proficient in project management software tools (Excel, Microsoft Word and PPT)
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce, Jira, Confluence
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented