Senior Manager, Partner and Product Implementation
How will this role have an impact?
This role will lead the planning and implementation of strategic initiatives spanning the organization that directly impact Signify Health's provider partners across the country. This person will lead and support project management efforts for healthcare provider episode-based payment program implementations, including federal and commercial episode-based programs. Scope of support includes implementation planning, project management, reporting, and communications.
This role will report to our Senior Vice President, Partner and Product Implementation.
What will you do?
- Develop tools and resources to support provider implementation process, including kick-off decks, project plans, project tracking tools, and related items.
- Develop new workflows and processes (as needed) to support the provider implementation process. Potential workflows and processes are to be determined based on the needs and requirements of new implementations.
- Lead and support product implementation efforts for Signify's products, including technology, analytics, and operations. Scope of support includes developing product implementation / rollout plans, developing training and communication tools to support rollouts, and project managing specific rollout efforts.
- Collaborate across Signify Health with other departments to ensure provider and product-related implementation-related requirements are successfully delivered to support active implementations
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant healthcare industry experience; healthcare consulting or operations management background is preferred
- Interested in working in the healthcare reform / value-based payment space
- Experience successfully designing, implementing, and managing large projects, including change management initiatives within healthcare provider organizations
- Superior project management skills and an orientation to plan and organize work and teams.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and manage multiple projects / deliverables
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.