Senior Technical Business Analyst
How will this role have an impact?
This is a highly visible role as a Senior Technical Business Analyst (BA) within the healthcare space. The BA will be not only be responsible for implementing technical changes within our data pipelines, but will also take the lead on other data management initiatives throughout the organization.
What will you do?
- Use your communication and analytical skills to take the lead on developing new healthcare related business processes, capabilities. This includes the implementation of company wide metrics, new data monitoring pipelines, and data ingestion tasks.
- Use your Data Analyst skills to investigate data discrepancies via SQ and perform UAT.
- Use your Business Analyst skills to properly document business requirements and translate those requirements to technical specs, as well as create workflow diagrams, business process maps, etc to aid in the process.
- Use your critical thinking skills to help define strategies for data flow processes and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality across multiple elements of our applications.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong technical and analytical skills with proven ability in identifying weaknesses in data flow design, recommending solutions and improving quality.
- Strong experience as an Analyst creating complex SQL queries for data requests.
- The skill to effectively gather requirements and translate those requirements to technical specifications that can be used for implementation of new data pipelines.
- Healthcare background a plus.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, Lambda, Glue, etc a plus.
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, etc) a plus.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.
Please note that all Signify Health employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.