Senior Technical Business Analyst
How will this role have an impact?
This is a highly visible role as a Senior Technical Business Analyst (BA) within the healthcare space. The BA will be not only be responsible for implementing technical changes within our data pipelines, but will also take the lead on other data management initiatives throughout the organization.
What will you do?
- Use your communication and analytical skills to take the lead on developing new healthcare related business processes, capabilities. This includes the implementation of company wide metrics, new data monitoring pipelines, and data ingestion tasks.
- Use your Data Analyst skills to investigate data discrepancies via SQ and perform UAT.
- Use your Business Analyst skills to properly document business requirements and translate those requirements to technical specs, as well as create workflow diagrams, business process maps, etc to aid in the process.
- Use your critical thinking skills to help define strategies for data flow processes and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality across multiple elements of our applications.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong technical and analytical skills with proven ability in identifying weaknesses in data flow design, recommending solutions and improving quality.
- Strong experience as an Analyst creating complex SQL queries for data requests.
- The skill to effectively gather requirements and translate those requirements to technical specifications that can be used for implementation of new data pipelines.
- Healthcare background a plus.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, Lambda, Glue, etc a plus.
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, etc) a plus.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.