Senior Analyst, Network Operations
How will this role have an impact?
The Senior Analyst, Network Operations will support a wide range of data driven efforts to identify and recruit healthcare providers to participate in commercial episode of care programs.
This role will report to our Director, Network Development.
What will you do?
- Build a working knowledge of provider data from multiple internal and external sources to support initial network development, and ongoing provider contracting efforts
- Gather business requirements, and translate stakeholder needs to develop reports and deliverables analyzing performance outcomes in episode of care programs
- Create customized program analyses to drive Remedy’s Commercial strategy related to provider program participation
- Support the development and refinement of provider networks, developing metrics and prototypes to drive business decisions, ensuring providers meet quality and cost assessments
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Provide management with timely reporting and ad hoc analysis as required and requested
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of information science, health informatics, statistics, applied mathematics, or related field plus 5+ years’ experience is desired
- Demonstrated experience applying a data analytic skill set (i.e., data management, quantitative/qualitative data analysis, data visualization) to industry-specific problems.
- Prior healthcare analytics experience is required.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate with technical and non-technical groups
- Proficiency in utilizing data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 25%)