Associate, Network Analytics
The Associate, Network Analytics will support a wide range of data driven efforts, with an analytical and operational focus on the successful recruitment of providers to Episode of Care programs. This role will support program development, including the identification of target providers and the development of key client deliverables, delivering impactful insights to clients, key partners, and leadership.
This role will report to our Director, Network Development.
What will you do?
- Build a working knowledge of provider data from multiple internal and external sources to support initial network development, and ongoing provider contracting efforts
- Gather business requirements, and translate stakeholder needs to develop reports and deliverables analyzing provider performance outcomes in Episode of Care programs
- Develop Episodes of Care program analyses to drive provider program participation, providing insights on the performance and opportunity of physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare providers
- Support the development and refinement of provider networks, developing metrics and prototypes to drive business decisions, ensuring providers meet quality and cost assessments
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Provide subject matter expertise to teams across the organization
- Provide management with timely reporting and ad hoc analysis as required and requested
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of information science, health informatics, statistics, applied mathematics, or related field plus
- 3-5 years of experience producing and presenting healthcare analytics deliverables to external clients and leadership.
- Demonstrated experience applying a data analytic skill set (i.e., data management, quantitative/qualitative data analysis, data visualization) to industry-specific problems.
- Prior experience with Value-Based Payments and population health analytics a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate with technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.