Senior Director, Provider Network Contracting
Signify Health is seeking a Senior Director, Provider Network Contracting to join our growing tribe. The Senior Director, Provider Network Contracting will be focused on leading negotiations and recruitment efforts for new Payer and Provider participants as part of the firm’s overall business development effort.
Why Signify Health?
Signify Health is an innovative healthcare services and technology company specializing in “bundled payment” programs. Bundled payments are an innovative new payment model that includes financial and performance accountability in episodes of care. Episode payment programs represent an important advance in the organization and financing of health care services in both the public and private sectors.
The company’s mission is to dramatically improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery by developing and managing episodic payment programs in partnership with leading healthcare organizations.
We take our role seriously and constantly remind each other that every patient in Signify Health program is someone’s mother, brother, father, sister, friend or other relative. Empathy for the challenges patients face after a hospitalization keeps us focused on the important role we can play.
What will you do?
- Work directly with VP of Network Development, SVP Sales, Chief Revenue Officer to design and develop Remedy's strategic approach for Provider recruitment in private payer bundle payment programs and Episode Based Insurance Product network development
- Oversee Provider recruitment for private payer bundle payment programs and Episode Based Insurance Product sales
- Work directly with Payer clients to develop contracting strategy and have responsibility for providing regularly scheduled updates to clients on progress.
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with payer and provider organizations
- Facilitate and lead meetings through the Provider recruitment process
- Ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Initiate and manage contract negations (i.e. LOI, BAA, Term Sheet, Participant Agreement)
- Track and enter all relevant prospect and meeting information into prospect tracking mechanism (CRM or like mechanism)
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep proficiency and expert knowledge level of all existing and new capabilities
- Expand on existing Signify Health relationships in the industry to ensure existing efforts are coordinated
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution oriented manner
- Provide intelligence to the organization on competitive activity
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for someone with:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience
- 10+ years of network contracting experience for payers or large provider organizations. Expertise in value-based contracting is preferred.
- Expertise in provider contracting methodologies and payer roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s) is required
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Ability to work collaboratively with Payer clients to define network strategy, create milestones and measures of success, and communicate progress on a regular basis.
- Management experience leading teams remotely located is required.
- Proven ability to manage several large-scale projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Ability to travel 75%
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.
Please note that all Signify employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.