Post Acute Network Operations Specialist- Chicago, IL
The Post Acute Network (PAN) Operations Specialist will manage the day-to-day oversight of several post acute markets, and will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and growing post-acute care performance networks.
This position reports to the PAN Operations Supervisor.
What will you do?
- Evaluate, build and maintain Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Health Agency performance networks
- Engage with Skilled Nursing Facility Interdisciplinary Teams to achieve BPCIA length of stay guidelines and ensure patient stability post-discharge
- Coordinate and lead monthly meetings with leadership at each performance network facility/agency to report outcomes and recommend process improvements
- Identify high priority care redesign interventions to improve performance and efficiency of facilities within local network
- Work within Remedy’s proprietary patient tracking software platform daily
- Collaborate with Market Operations Managers and Post Acute Manager to communicate PAC interventions to partners
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in healthcare and/or business
- Strong critical thinking needed to analyze medical data and reports
- Patient assessment and evaluation experience, ability to exercise independent judgment
- Understanding of Care Transition Models (Naylor, Coleman, Boost, etc..) is a plus
- Case management and discharge planning experience are preferred but not mandatory
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off • 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Parental Leave
• Gym Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.