Clinical Lead - West Region
Remedy Partners is seeking a Clinical Lead to join our growing tribe. The Clinical Lead will be focused on driving and supporting Care Redesign with our partners as part of the firm’s mission to transform healthcare using episodes of care.
What will you do?
- Act as a clinical subject matter expert and support the firm’s efforts to innovate, create, improve, and further develop key elements of Care Redesign
- In collaboration with Partners Services establish, grow, and maintain partner relationships
- Collaborate with Operations Directors and Operations Managers on care redesign strategies and clinical escalations across our partners
- Analyze performance data, identify areas of care redesign opportunity, and support the implementation of care redesign tools and resources with Operations Directors and Operations Managers to drive partner accountability and performance improvement
- Train and coach internal and external stakeholders effectively and appropriately on care redesign resources and workflows.
- Align, promote, and track partner adherence to key clinical interventions
- Serve as clinical representative thought leader and voice of Remedy both internally and externally including writing blog posts, journal articles, and speaking engagements
- Facilitate and support change in collaboration with Partners Services
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for:
- Seasoned clinician, preferred master’s degree in healthcare or business related field;
- At least 10 years of clinical experience, at least 5 years in a healthcare leadership position;
- Experience designing and implementing care redesign initiatives in a clinical setting;
- Confident, clear, and thoughtful approach to leading and communicating with physicians, healthcare team members, and other collaborators;
- Deep knowledge of healthcare quality, performance improvement and patient safety;
- Knowledge of Bundled Payment Operations and Alternative Payment Models (APM’s);
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and partners, including a flexible and creative approach to problem solving;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to generate effective documents and presentation materials for internal and external audiences;
- Experience with computers and using mobile applications;
- Ability to travel 75%