Network Operations Program Manager
The Network Operations Program Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning and the implementation of Network Development projects, supporting provider recruitment and participation in commercial Episode of Care programs. This role requires a highly organized, innovative and forward-thinking individual to support the build and successful launch of new Episodes of Care programs.
This role will report to our Director, Network Development.
What will you do?
As a Network Operations Program Manager, you will create high-quality work plans to manage key internal and external workstreams, designing innovative solutions to support program development as well as ongoing program growth.
- Strategic interface with business partners to shape the business requirements for program development and provider participation
- Develop and manage Network Development work plans to support program development, provider selection and program participation frameworks
- Manage project timelines and the successful execution of Network deliverables for payer implementations
- Support project plan development for the Commercial Network group, to ensure timely execution of tasks and transparency of project progress
- Create customized analyses and extract meaningful insights, to drive Remedy’s Episodes of Care program strategy related to provider program participation
- Create customized dashboards, content, and learning materials to be leveraged for internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Commercial Network team to track and analyze the overall health and status of program development and provider recruitment
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Identify internal key stakeholders to collaborate with on projects
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Provide management with timely project reports as required and requested
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of progressive work experience with healthcare operations, payer and provider experience is a plus
- Proven project management success with 5+ years in experience
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s)
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work across all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Expertly manage projects and people, identifying requirements, developing workflows, and managing stakeholders through the project lifecycle
- Knowledge of provider contracting methodologies
- An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, and quality controls
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.