Site Reliability Engineer
How will this role have an impact?
Remedy Partners is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Tech Ops Infrastructure team. As a member of one of the infrastructure teams, you will be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements impacting millions of people.
This role will report to our VP, Technology Security & Infrastructure.
What will you do?
- Design, develop and implement software that improves the stability, scalability, availability, and latency of Remedy products;
- Take ownership of one or more services and have the freedom to do what is best for our business;
- Solve problems occurring with our highly available production systems and build solutions and automation to prevent them from happening again;
- Build effective monitoring to monitor the health of your system, and jump into handle outages;
- Build and run capacity tests to manage the growth of your systems;
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across multiple AWS Regions;
- Develop tools to assist the product development teams with successfully deploying change sets every day;
- Share the on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for incidents:
We are looking for someone with:
- Mastery in at least one programming language, Java / Python is a big a plus;
- At least 4 years of experience with building, operating and maintaining complex and scalable systems;
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering principles;
- Solid foundation in Linux administration and troubleshooting;
- Proven experience with automation. Knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef is a plus;
- Additional experience in Networking, Security or Storage is a plus;
- Be able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics;
- Creative and not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone;
- Working with AWS cloud.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.