Senior Manager, Product Strategy
The Senior Manager, Product Strategy will be responsible for the development and facilitation of a strategic plan to introduce key partnership initiatives for the company to accelerate our products and offerings to the market and to optimize our value creation.
To drive partnership initiatives, this person must develop a key understanding of the various internal and external stakeholders and assess the partnership initiatives pipeline, resulting in efficient partnership validation and execution that drives our business objectives.
This role will report to our head of Product Strategy and Operations
What will you do?
- Support and train stakeholders in creating partnership initiative requests and follow-up on the process, facilitate the process and maintain backlog of initiatives
- Facilitate cross functional team work, meetings management, develop agenda, manage artifacts and provide visibility to the initiatives status and progress
- Facilitate cross functional teams through the process of validation and discovery of initiatives, monitor experiments and products performance
- Work closely with product, corporate development, finance, operations, client services, and clinical, to ensure timely and efficient process execution
- Report on operational and qualitative metrics for internal stakeholders and promote data-driven decision-making
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of management consulting and corporate experience
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field a major plus
- Experience working in agile process and leveraging KPIs to drive continual team improvement
- Healthcare experience on the payer and provider side in a Value Based model a major plus
- Able to focus multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, and engineering around long-term goals as well as day-to-day deliverables
- Ability to effectively manage processes across cross-functional teams and functions;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive; a desire to "roll up his/her sleeves" to set and achieve goals.
- A patient leader who enjoys working with others and building towards a common goal; mission driven to impact and transform healthcare
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.