Director, Software Engineering
How will this role have an impact?
The Director, Software Engineering will be developing highly scalable enterprise apps and web services that are key part of Remedy Partners ecosystem.
This role will report to our SVP, Technology Development.
What will you do?
- Designing & architecting highly scalable, distributed web services
- Work on enterprise services and applications
- Work in a fast-paced group
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
- Experience with Java (e.g. completable futures, distributed sync. etc.) and Python.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services (e.g. SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Redis)
- Experience working with modern server technologies and distributed systems (e.g. non-blocking IO, distributed storage, concurrency, distributed consensus, etc.)
- Experience with distributed version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with Golang and Python preferred
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.