Director, Software Engineering
How will this role have an impact?
The Director, Software Engineering will be developing highly scalable enterprise apps and web services that are key part of Signify Health's ecosystem.
This role will report to our SVP, Technology Development.
What will you do?
- Designing & architecting highly scalable, distributed web services
- Work on enterprise services and applications
- Work in a fast-paced group
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
- Experience with Java (e.g. completable futures, distributed sync. etc.) and Python.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services (e.g. SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Redis)
- Experience working with modern server technologies and distributed systems (e.g. non-blocking IO, distributed storage, concurrency, distributed consensus, etc.)
- Experience with distributed version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with Golang and Python preferred
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.