Senior Analyst, Reconciliation
Sr Analyst, Reconciliation:
How will this role have an impact?
Shared Savings Analytics oversees the reconciliation and gainsharing components of our episodes of care programs. Reconciliation helps to ensure the operational and financial accuracy of these programs. It is through the reconciliation process that we ensure that program rules are applied to claims data correctly and that financial calculations are done in accordance with contractual agreements between Signify Health and its partners (both payers and providers). Reconciliation supports the financial analytics of our organization that produces financial statements off of which payments and invoicing are based, as well as the calculation of gainsharing payments with our partners and downstream program participants.
Shared Savings Analytics has worked to automate many of the aspects of reconciliation and gainsharing for our existing programs and has a need to scale this automation to meet the demands of our growing business.
This role will work interdepartmentally to ensure that all business requirements for our programs are encapsulated in technical requirements. Additionally, the individual will develop the technical infrastructure to support the financial analytics and audit operations of our business.
What will you do?
- Translation of contract terms and other business requirements into technical requirements for Python programs used to create source data for financial statements and reports.
- Development and maintenance of the data infrastructure that supports our financial analytics capabilities
- QA of programmatic output of claims files for episodes of care
- Claims analysis for the calculation of value-based payments to physicians and other providers involved in the episodes of care programs
- Assist in the development of metrics to be applied to the financial analytics source data in order to deliver added insights and drive business decisions
- Preparation of external communication to health systems and individual providers in the form of narratives explaining results, and drivers of outcomes for financial performance in episodes of care, gainsharing, and other value-based payment programs.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in healthcare or an analytic field
- 3 – 5 years of experience using programming languages (i.e. Python, Java) and BI tools (i.e. Tableau)
- 2 – 4 years of experience working with SQL
- Backend development experience with database development and/or ETL processes
- Results-oriented mindset coupled with the ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience in an engaging manner
- Experience analyzing healthcare claims data or experience automating financial planning & analysis workflows in a healthcare environment is preferred
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.