Business Analyst, Product Management
Product Management : New York, NY
How will this role have an impact?
Help drive the primary initiatives of our organization while working directly with various internal stakeholders to change the face of healthcare. Be a part of a highly visible Product team that is solving complex business problems with data science and data engineering methodologies.
This role will report to our Director of Product Management.
What will you do?
- Work with a variety of healthcare data in a cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to the creation and development of data systems and processes in an agile environment
- Find and help resolve data processing issues by delivering detailed requirements and working with the product team to prioritize them
- Contribute to the design of longer term data management approaches
- Work with stakeholders to find new data assets that can help improve data science models
- Maintain detailed documentation on data flows at both the granular level and the executive level
- Generate reports to show the impact of the work being performed by the team
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud ecosystem
- Fluent in SQL and scripting in Python
- Experience producing in-depth analysis and reporting in a self-directed environment
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with Data Science teams and methodologies
- Experience with data exploration
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement