Analyst / Sr Analyst, Analytic Services
How will this role have an impact?
This individual will have responsibility for developing and producing analytical reports on the performance of physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare providers delivering care to Medicare patients eligible for the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement program. Analysis will be based on large and diverse data sources including Medicare claims and information gathered through our Episode Connect Care management platform.
Finally, the Client Analytic Services Analyst / Sr Anlyst will be expected to develop and improve analytical techniques, and standardize techniques across analytical teams.
This role will report to the Manager of Client Analytic Services.
What will you do?
- Ensure the successful delivery of key insights derived from both standard and ad-hoc analyses to internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly communicate insights and analytic findings to partner executive teams
- Identify emerging analytic needs of external and internal stakeholders and support technical and analytics teams in providing reports to meet said needs
Implement appropriate safeguards; Maintain physical security and utilize appropriate technical controls; observe access rights & restrictions
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.