Director, Opportunity Analytics
How will this role have an impact?
The Director of Opportunity Analytics will lead resources in the production of client analyses for Remedy Partner’s BPCI Advance and Episodes of Care programs – from assessing client claims data, defining and applying savings methodologies, and delivering impactful insights to clients, key partners, and leadership.
This role will work directly with the VP of Opportunity Analytics on a roadmap to develop data intake infrastructure, new self-service tools and analytic capabilities, and increase the efficiency of existing processes. The Director of Opportunity Analytics will also mentor junior analytic resources and provide subject matter expertise to teams across the organization.
Major areas of analytical and operational focus include: development and refinement of end-to-end process for generating client deliverables (from raw claims data to client presentation), episode savings methods and models, recruiting and team building, and participating on the overall operational and strategic management of the company. The data and reports produced by the Remedy Opportunity Analytics team will be used for both engaging new partners and identifying improvement opportunities at the population and episode level.
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for someone with:
- An advanced degree in health services research, statistics, actuarial science, finance, data science, or related field. Candidates with experience in these fields without formal training will also be considered.
- 8+ years of experience producing and presenting healthcare analytics deliverables to external clients and leadership. Including analyzing medical and pharmacy claims data, across commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid populations to capture key insights.
- Strong information technology skills including database management, programming, and report development. An ideal candidate would demonstrate a high level of knowledge about:
- Relational database management systems, e.g., Oracle, SQL Server
- Data management programming using Python, C, Java, SAS or similar tools
- Report development using business intelligence tools
- Experience working with very large, diverse databases
- Deep understanding of data security procedures. HIPAA knowledge a plus.
- Prior experience with Value-Based Payments and population health analytics a plus
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
What will you do?
- Ensure the successful delivery of key insights derived from both standard and ad-hoc analyses to internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate insights and analytic findings to client and partner executive teams
- Plan and manage large projects, setting priorities, and facilitating collaboration to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Identify emerging analytic needs of external and internal stakeholders and support technical and analytics teams in providing reports to meet said needs
- Collaborate with and leverage expertise of key partners from analytic, clinical, business, technical, and other teams in the development of new capabilities, processes, and deliverables.
- Implement appropriate safeguards; Maintain physical security and utilize appropriate technical controls; observe access rights & restrictions
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.