Sr. Data Engineer (AWS- Data Warehouse)
What will you do?
- Work closely with cross-functional business, product, analytics and BI teams to understand and capture requirements to be supported by data pipelines to better enable analytical and BI efforts.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing process improvements: automating & streamlining, processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Building the infrastructure & data pipelines required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using python, SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop, adhere to, and be a proponent for data warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.
- Become expert on projects to help strategize plans of attack in terms of technology and team education.
- Ensure that all security procedures within their area of responsibility are carried out to achieve compliance with security policies and standards.
- Ensure control objectives are implemented for all data movement processes, implement change control for production data, establish and follow proper incident management procedures.
- Leading multiple initiatives across both ongoing and innovative work.
- Provide continuous mentoring to junior resources.
We are looking for someone with:
- 7+ Years of hands-on experience designing, building, and automating data flows in cloud environments.
- Experience building and migrating data pipelines, transformations, and catalogs using cloud native and open source tool.
- Experience AWS data warehousing and technologies including Redshift, Aurora, Athena, Glue, EMR, S3, RDS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, CFT.
- Experience with data warehouse schema design, data modeling, and query optimization.
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL Databases or MPP systems.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of fully understanding the scope, asking the right questions, and end-to-end ownership to meet upon agreed timelines.
- Full commitment to quality, efficiency, and ability to proactively anticipate, foresee and suggest necessary improvements and possible shortcomings.
- Team oriented focus with ability to develop code in alignment with an Enterprise Architecture.
- Strong experience mentoring junior colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.