Agile Coach Consultant
How will this role have an impact?
The Agile Coach will lead Scrum teams supporting internal and external customers using the Agile/Scrum framework. The Agile Coach’s chief objective is to assist the team in Agile transformation and achieving enterprise agility. The Agile Coach will cultivate a team that recognizes the value of Agile delivery and use that recognition to continuously inspect and adapt for areas of improvement, foster a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation, apply Agile/Scrum practices to teams of varying degrees of Agile maturity, and work across the organization to implement positive change
This role will report to our vice president of product operations and strategy.
What will you do?
- The Agile Coach will utilize communication, technical, and organization skills to remove impediments, enhance collaboration, and ensure teams deliver value to the organization.
- Work with the Scrum Teams to maximize their potential while promoting self-organization
- Coach development teams and overall organization in Agile best practices and selection of the appropriate processes (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Continually evaluate our success in Agile delivery and not only identify opportunities for improvement, but develop the strategy to implement change across organizational levels
- Be the steward of the process to ensure the team is working by the values and practices of Scrum, Organize and facilitate, when necessary, all monthly and quarterly Scrum ceremonies
- Recommend and introduce the appropriate metrics in support of continued improvement with the goal of getting the best work out of each team and measuring and representing that improvement, progress, team status, and issues to the team and leadership
- Work with Stakeholders and Product Management to clearly articulate a common measurable goals for the team at the release and sprint levels
- Coordinate the execution of deliverables across multiple Scrum Teams with a focus on scaling Scrum to manage cross team dependencies
- Champion continuous improvements in processes and development techniques applied by the delivery team and the entire technology organization by collaborating with other Scrum Masters, Scrum Teams, and Leadership to influence the overall organization
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of Agile project management experience with proven history of delivering software projects
- 4+ years with software development experience as a lead developer, technical lead, or Scrum Master
- 4+ years’ experience managing dependencies and project integration in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Experience with JIRA tracking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrable achievement in transitioning a team into Scrum and increasing adoption/maturity over time
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Certified/Professional Scrum Trainer, Product Owner, or Developer, or SAFe Release Train Engineer Certification
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.