Senior Director, Payer Implementations
How will this role have an impact?
Signify Health is seeking a Senior Director to lead implementations across Payer customers for Commercial episode of care programs. The Senior Director will serve as leader of Payer implementations and manage Signify Health’s Commercial Episode of Care (EOC) implementation team. The Senior Director will also ensure workstreams have the tools and resources to push company goals and initiatives forward. The role supports the overall effectiveness and organization of the Commercial EOC Team and represents this office both internally to other parts of the business and externally with commercial clients including employers and other payers.
This role will report to our SVP, Episodes of Care Division
What will you do?
- Lead all aspects of partner launch including: project planning, implementation execution, and handoff to account leads.
- Liaison with cross functional leadership teams to identify requirements and overall scope and create detailed projects plans for implementation efforts.
- Proactively identify, analyze, mitigate, document, and control any issues during implementation.
- Manage matrixed teams on resource planning, availability, and allocation for various ongoing implementations
- Define and refine strategy and processes to support multiple client implementations -- of varying size & complexity
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in large scale implementations
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience within a health plan environment highly preferred
- Proven track record overseeing multiple, complex implementations
- Ability to manage a team and cross-functional resources
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.