Senior Analyst, Claims Data Engineering
How will this role have an impact?
This individual will be an integral part of developing and improving the Analytics team’s Claims Data Engineering systems. This role will require a strong familiarity with analytical techniques, data programming and claims data engineering experience to help the team implement and maintain claims data engineering systems and bundled payment models that support the needs for all Analytics downstream stakeholders; as well as, when needed, conduct detailed analyses of data from our payor and provider partners. These efforts will play a crucial role in helping us to improve healthcare quality, and ultimately enhance the patient experience, and reduce Medicare spending.
This role will report to our Director of Claims Data Engineering.
What will you do?
Working closely with the Manager of Claims Data Engineering you will:
- Maintain and improve currently implemented claims data engineering systems and processes
- Implement new bundled payment programs and update current programs where applicable
- Communicate clearly to a non technical audience about changes that have been made in systems and bundled payment program implementations
- Produce ad-hoc data engineering solutions for new business needs that may have a quick turnaround time
As a Claims Data Engineering Senior Analyst you will make individual contributions supporting multiple projects while continuing to enhance your technical skills and work towards learning project leadership.
We are looking for someone with:
- B.S. or higher in a quantitative, healthcare or economic discipline
- 1-2 years experience in Python (and Pandas) or R preferred (Python is ideal). Strong experience in other Data languages (e.g., SAS or Stata) will be considered
- A Basic understanding of SQL is a plus
- Experience working with very large, diverse Datasets
- Experience using multi processing systems is a plus (e.g Spark, or even simply the Python multiprocessing library)
- Experience using AWS tools such as S3 is a plus
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prior experience with Value-Based Payments analytics a plus
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.