Senior Analyst, Claims Data Engineering
How will this role have an impact?
This individual will be an integral part of developing and improving the Analytics team’s Claims Data Engineering systems. This role will require a strong familiarity with analytical techniques, data programming and claims data engineering experience to help the team implement and maintain claims data engineering systems and bundled payment models that support the needs for all Analytics downstream stakeholders; as well as, when needed, conduct detailed analyses of data from our payor and provider partners. These efforts will play a crucial role in helping us to improve healthcare quality, and ultimately enhance the patient experience, and reduce Medicare spending.
This role will report to our Director of Claims Data Engineering.
What will you do?
Working closely with the Manager of Claims Data Engineering you will:
- Maintain and improve currently implemented claims data engineering systems and processes
- Implement new bundled payment programs and update current programs where applicable
- Communicate clearly to a non technical audience about changes that have been made in systems and bundled payment program implementations
- Produce ad-hoc data engineering solutions for new business needs that may have a quick turnaround time
As a Claims Data Engineering Senior Analyst you will make individual contributions supporting multiple projects while continuing to enhance your technical skills and work towards learning project leadership.
We are looking for someone with:
- B.S. or higher in a quantitative, healthcare or economic discipline
- 1-2 years experience in Python (and Pandas) or R preferred (Python is ideal). Strong experience in other Data languages (e.g., SAS or Stata) will be considered
- A Basic understanding of SQL is a plus
- Experience working with very large, diverse Datasets
- Experience using multi processing systems is a plus (e.g Spark, or even simply the Python multiprocessing library)
- Experience using AWS tools such as S3 is a plus
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prior experience with Value-Based Payments analytics a plus
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.