Director, Analytic Services
How will this role have an impact?
This individual will have responsibility for leading, developing, producing, and translating analytical and insights on the performance of physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare providers delivering care to patients in bundled payment programs. In this role, you will work diverse data sources including claims from payers and information gathered through our Episode Connect Care management platform.
This role will report to the Vice President of Client Analytic Services.
What will you do?
- Ensure the successful delivery of key insights derived from both standard and ad-hoc analyses to internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly communicate insights and analytic findings to partner executive teams
- Plan and manage large projects, setting priorities, and facilitating collaboration to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Identify emerging analytic needs of external and internal stakeholders and support technical and analytics teams in providing reports to meet said needs
- Implement appropriate safeguards; Maintain physical security and utilize appropriate technical controls; observe access rights & restrictions
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience applying a data analytics skill set to problems in the healthcare industry. Prior experience with Value-Based Payments and population health analytics a plus
- Ability to convey technical information in an accessible and understandable manner
- Innovative and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in healthcare analytics or consulting role
- Prior experience in engaging executive-level stakeholders
- Prior experience in working in a technology environment is preferred
- Experience with claims data and/or Value-Based Reimbursement is preferred
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.