Manager, Network Operations
Signify Health is seeking a Manager, Network Operations to join our growing tribe. The Manager, Network Operations will be an integral member of the Network Development team, working to implement Network requirements for Remedy’s Commercial Episode of Care Programs as part of the firm’s overall business development effort.
What will you do?
As the Manager, Network Operations, you will create high-quality work plans to manage key cross-functional workstreams, and design innovative solutions to support ongoing program growth.
- Work directly with the Commercial Network Development, Business Development, Commercial Product and Technology teams to support the design and development of Remedy’s Commercial Episode of Care Programs
- Manage concurrent network builds within a matrixed organization, convening effective workgroups to deliver stakeholders’ requirements
- Identify and implement Network and program-specific solutions to support ongoing program growth
- Focused on the details and solutions to address specific business problems (inclusive of analytics, technology, clinical and product)
- Bridge the gap between Network Development and systems and technology solutions, defining features, phases and solution requirements (Program Management, Jira, Confluence, Reporting etc.)
- Manage enhancements and new development opportunities for platform solutions (CRM, project management and contracting platforms)
- Facilitate and lead meetings through program implementations
- Ensure deliverables are provided to recruit providers in a timely manner
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep proficiency and expert knowledge level of all existing and new capabilities
- Utilize market feedback to provide insights and features for product enhancements
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of progressive work experience in healthcare operations, payer and provider experience is a plus
- Proven project management success with 3+ years in experience
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s)
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work across all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Expertly manage projects and people, identifying requirements, developing workflows, and managing stakeholders through the project lifecycle
- Knowledge of provider contracting methodologies
- An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, and quality controls
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.