Director of Product Management
How will this role have an impact?
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Director, Product Management, is responsible for working on product strategy. This person must develop a key understanding of the various internal and external stakeholders and assess market opportunity and competition, resulting in a product strategy that aligns with the broader business objectives across other product lines.
This role will report to our SVP of Product.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of business analysts, product managers, and other positions that execute product-specific development plans in an agile environment
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, quantifying the market sales opportunity, define the product vision, document business and functional requirements, monitor product performance and assess operational costs
- Partner closely with multiple functions including finance, operations, sales, legal and technology to grow the business.
We are looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of experience as an effective manager of multiple product teams
- Experience championing agile development process and leveraging KPIs to drive continual team improvement
- Proficiency and demonstrated competency implementing real-time data science and machine learning systems
- Experience hiring and mentoring senior product management professionals
- Healthcare experience on the payer and provider side in a Value Based model a major plus
- A proven track record of leading and managing the process of developing product solutions and bringing new products to market. Ability to translate external/internal feedback into a product roadmap
- Innovative thinking without ignoring long-term strategy. Able to focus multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, and engineering around long-term goals as well as day-to-day deliverables
- Ability to effectively define, work and manage processes across cross-functional teams and functions; willingness to work through organization design and change as teams and processes solidify; strong culture ambassador
- Strong and deep understanding of the healthcare market and its many stakeholders with a focus on Value Based Care, risk models, payer systems and provider workflows
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive; a desire to "roll up his/her sleeves" to set and achieve goals. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the capability to flex as the business and market grows and changes
- Charismatic leader who can effectively communicate a clear company vision, mission and direction both internally and externally with partners and customers; a strategic and tactical decision-maker; proven ability to attract and retain top talent
- A patient leader who enjoys working with others and building towards a common goal; mission driven to impact and transform healthcare
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.