Sr Analytics Engineer
Senior Analytics Engineer
Analytics Department // NYC + CT
How will this role have an impact?
The Analytic Technology group serves to increase the power and leverage of the Analytics Department by collaborating on technology products and practices.
We aim to bring a full stack mentality and capability to bear on the problems we work on: From comprehending business questions, understanding healthcare claims, standing up databases, programming backends, or building frontends. We value listening deliberately and communicating clearly with the audience in mind.
This role will report to our Director of Analytic Technology.
What will you do?
Join Analytic Technology as we
- Provide analysis for partners and internal stakeholders under high time pressure when priority demands.
- Build software applications which deliver analytics to a broader audience.
- Stand up and maintain production quality databases and ETLs with a practical eye towards the analysts and data scientists who will use it.
- Encourage analysts and data scientists to adopt software engineering practices and build tools and infrastructure that make it easy for them to do so.
- Strive to be capable in:
- Clojure, Clojurescript, Pandas
- PostgreSQL, Redshift
- Amazon Web Services
- Collaborating across disciplines
- Mentorship and Presenting Technical Information
As a Senior Analytics Engineer you will lead full stack projects from inception through deployment and validation. You will provide technical leadership, guide and mentor collaborators and make individual contributions to the project as needed.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical full stack projects from requirements to deployment and from backend to frontend.
- 3+ years in a data oriented technical role (software engineer, data engineer, etc.)
- Comfortable thinking about data and systems.
- B.S. or higher in a quantitative, healthcare or economic discipline.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Preferred experience (one or more):
- Database design and administration
- Test driven development
- Web application development
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.