Post Acute Network Representative - Orlando
How will this role have an impact?
The Post Acute Network Representative will manage the day-to-day oversight of several post acute markets, and will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and growing post-acute care performance networks.
This position reports to the Post Acute Network Manager
What will you do?
● Coordinate and lead bi-weekly meetings with post-acute care center faculty at each facility to report outcomes and suggest improvements
● Establish and achieve quality improvement and cost reduction targets for network of facilities
● Identify high priority care management changes to improve performance and efficiency of facilities within local network
● Assure Episodic case flow and develop performance relative to BPCI length of stay goals
● Responsible for evaluating nursing homes and developing Post-Acute network within local region of facilities
● Provide feedback to Manager and Analytics team to improve care reporting
We are looking for someone with:
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3+ years experience the healthcare and/or business
● Strong critical thinking needed to analyze medical data and reports
● Understanding of Care Transition Models (Naylor, Coleman, Boost, etc..) is a plus
● Patient assessment and evaluation experience, ability to exercise independent judgment
● Case management and discharge planning experience are preferred but not mandatory
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
• Paid Time Off • 401(k) Savings Plan with match
• Medical, Vision & Dental
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Parental Leave
• Gym Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.