Manager, Network Development
Manager, Network Development
Commercial // Remote
Remedy Partners is seeking a Manager, Network Development to join our growing tribe. The Manager, Network Development will implement the network strategy for Remedy including the recruitment of new providers into the Remedy Commercial Episode of Care Network as part of the firm’s overall business development effort.
What will you do?
- Work directly with key matrix partners in sales, operations, network development, and clinical programs to implement Remedy's strategic approach for Provider recruitment in private payer episode of care payment programs
- Facilitate and lead meetings through Provider recruitment process
- Initiate and manage contract negations (i.e. LOI, BAA, Term Sheet, Participant Agreement)
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with payer and provider organizations
- Ensure deliverables are provided to recruit in a timely manner
- Track and enter all relevant prospect and meeting information into prospect tracking mechanism (CRM or like mechanism)
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep proficiency and expert knowledge level of all existing and new capabilities
- Provide insight and feedback into product enhancements and market feedback
- Expand on existing Remedy Partners relationships in the industry to ensure existing efforts are coordinated
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Provide intelligence to the organization on competitive activity
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
We are looking for someone with:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience
- 3 plus years of experience in Provider and Payer contracting. Preferably a mix of experience from both sides. Representing Provider Organizations in Payer contracting efforts and work from the Payer side in Provider Contracting Efforts.
- Knowledge of provider contracting methodologies and payer roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s) is required
- Experience in Bundle Payment Operations /Technology Operations in Healthcare
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite. Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.