Sr. Analyst, Episode Development
How will this role have an impact?
This individual will contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of Signify's commercial-based episodes of care. The role will assist in developing advanced analytics, predictive models, and technical processes that drive successful launch of bundled payment programs across the organization, including program design, provider engagement and contracting, and implementation. This position requires familiarity with utilizing claims-based analyses and insights to support downstream business needs and decision-making across all Signify's stakeholders (i.e., provider partners, government partners, internal Signify users, etc.).
This role will report to our Director of Episode Development Analytics.
What will you do?
- Assist in the development of statistical models to predict episode-based costs and outcomes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop episode-based payment pricing and contracting strategies
- Assist in developing methodologies to support the assessment of provider provider performance (efficiency and quality)
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive downstream business decisions
- Engage in ongoing quality assurance and documentation of all processes and deliverables
We are looking for someone with:
- An advanced degree in health services research, economics, statistics, or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience analyzing large claims data sets to deliver key insights and business opportunities; experience with commercial claims is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Python or R
- Demonstrated experience utilizing statistical modeling techniques to predict health care costs and outcomes
- An attention to detail and the ability to closely track requirements across multiple initiatives
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-‐technical audiences
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.
Please note that all Signify employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.