Senior UX Designer
How will this role have an impact?
Our rapidly growing product team is looking for an experienced and well-rounded user experience and product designer to join us on this mission and take our episodic healthcare design solutions to the next level. This is an opportunity to be a design leader and elevate the role that design plays both within the product group, as well as the broader organization of clinicians and healthcare payment and policy experts. In this role, you will lead the design efforts for a mission critical product zone, working collaboratively amongst a cross-functional group of product managers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts. It is critical that as a design leader, you can work independently in a sea of non-designers, while advocating for and steering towards a cohesive design vision centered around our users’ needs and pain points.
What will you do?
- In this role, you will lead the design efforts for a mission critical product zone, working collaboratively amongst a cross-functional group of product managers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts
- Facilitate design thinking exercises with our business leadership to understand and visualize the underlying operational mechanics and business objectives, as well as with our clinical team of doctors, nurses, therapists and social workers to understand and bring to life the patient and provider experience and the environment in which they work
- Get out in the field and discover user insights from observational research
- Gather evidence and find opportunities for rapid prototyping and user testing
- Distill user research into a cohesive design, propose and gather feedback on your concepts, and iterate towards product team alignment on the most meaningful solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Expertise in user research, product strategy and design execution
- 7+ years experience working in UX Design with product and design teams
- Demonstrable experience with visual and interaction design for digital solutions, preferably within an enterprise environment
- Experience translating business requirement documents into conceptual designs and prototypes
- Well-versed in product usage analytics and metrics
- Experience driving design standards in large organizations
- Deep understanding of user needs, especially concerning decision support
- Proficient with Sketch and/or the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as one or more common design prototyping tool (Figma, UXPin, Invision, Axure, etc)
- Ability to juggle multiple, complex projects and execute design solutions accordingly, often under tight deadlines
- Ability to pursue problems and develop solutions quickly while maintaining a high level of articulate and concise communication
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.