Client Success Executive
How will this role have an impact?
With an overall focus on the growth and operational success of assigned client relationships, the Client Success Executive is a key player in achieving program profitability, increasing revenue via additional service lines, and supporting our continued success in driving value-based, episodic healthcare programs with our clients. The Client Success Executive will be assigned to one or more specific clients to ensure program success and revenue growth, and is a key player in achieving financial and operational episodic program outcomes.
The Client Success Executive is expected to execute a client plan in coordination with key stakeholders to retain and lead strategic performance and growth initiatives. The Client Success Executive must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where he/she does not have all of the answers but is empowered to find answers and solutions to our clients’ problems. The Client Success Executive must possess skills to analyze data, engage and foster deep relationships with client executives, and develop and implement targeted action plans to drive performance and growth.
This role will report to our Vice President, Client Success.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute a client plan at the Corporate and Regional/Facility levels. Initiatives within the plan will include (1) ensuring that our client partnerships are operationally sound, (2) driving performance improvement in key leading and lagging indicators, and (3) driving growth of our relationships through expanded Remedy products and services
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Signify's product offerings, and collaborate with subject matter experts across Remedy to ensure that appropriate solutions are properly implemented/operationalized for assigned clients
- Lead and support performance improvement initiatives, leveraging all appropriate client-specific and Signify capability offerings and solutions
- Develop “expert-level” knowledge of assigned client organizational structures and operational needs
- Create recognition of unique value through facilitating dashboard reporting to keep all stakeholders informed of the status of critical client-level initiatives, drive decision-making around key client-level decisions, and develop issue/risk mitigation plans
- Lead communications and stakeholder management efforts, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities with key management-level and executive stakeholders
- Coordinate and work closely with members of Signify's Operations team who will support hospital-level initiatives
- Attain recognition with the client through an experience built on trust and credibility, and within Signify as a knowledgeable subject matter expert (SME)
- Demonstrate performance that meets or exceeds operational, quality, clinical and financial key performance metrics
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant healthcare industry experience; healthcare consulting and/or business development background is preferred
- Experience successfully designing, implementing, and managing strategic and change management initiatives with healthcare provider organizations
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Superior project management skills and an orientation to plan and organize work and teams
- Demonstrated team management experience, especially in matrix management environments
- Entrepreneurial mindset and skill set that can build for purpose, actualize, and continuously improve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel routinely to address client needs; generally 50-80% of the time, with periods of greater and lesser travel
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.
Please note that all Signify employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.