Client Solutions Associate
How will this role have an impact?
Remedy Partners is looking for a technology savvy and motivated individual to join our Client Solutions Management team. The role of the Client Solutions Manager is to guide our partners through navigating the complexities of a healthcare technology implementation and ensuring continued success throughout program maturation.
The Client Solutions Manager serves as a link between technology and operational needs, collaborating with key team members to foster program success and growth. They are responsible for driving data integration discussions, onboarding and training, application supportive services and strategic dialogue around technology offerings. The CSM is a subject matter expert supporting both internal and external teams when technology issues and needs arise. They provide insights on client-to-business interactions with the goal of improving and building upon overall customer experience.
This role will report to our Senior Director of Customer Success.
What will you do?
- Serve as the liaison between internal/external teams and keeping all parties well-informed of relevant project updates, decisions, actions, issues and risks
- Provide project oversight and client management while securing new opportunities within new and existing account relationships
- Maintain knowledge of product offerings and functionality while relating information back to end user experience and program levers.
- Facilitate client working sessions and lead recurring project status meetings
- Provide quality oversight and relay deliverables prepared by the account team
- Prepare and distribute agendas and/or relative documents as necessary for use in client facing calls
- Understand role-specific responsibilities and applicable policies & procedures; complete all required training
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in partner facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture business relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in use of Mac, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- A customer-oriented attitude with a desire to help your clients succeed!
- Previous healthcare experience a plus
- Previous Project management experience will be helpful
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.