VP, Episode Development
How will this role have an impact?
The Vice President will lead an analytics team focused on various tasks related to the implementation of a successful bundled payment program – from leading the construction of episodes from claims, definition and evaluation of new bundling methodologies, and risk adjustment and pricing.
The role will work directly with the SVP of Healthcare Analytics to develop infrastructure that can execute superior bundled payment performance measurement and support analytics capabilities for all Remedy stakeholders, (i.e., provider partners, government partners, internal Remedy users, etc.).
Major areas of analytical and operational focus include: development and refinement of bundle definitions, bundle pricing methods and models, recruiting and team building, and participating on the overall operational and strategic management of the company.
What will you do?
- Development of new bundling, pricing, and risk adjustment methodologies for employer programs and provider recruitment
- Development of analyses that deliver key insights into the operation of bundled payment programs
- Maintenance of data systems including administrative claims data, clinical data from partner providers, and care management data from our staff
- Processing of commercial claims and implementation of bundle definitions that conform with program rules for provider contracting efforts
We are looking for someone with:
- An advanced degree in health services research, statistics, actuarial science, finance, or related field. Candidates with experience in these fields without formal training will also be considered.
- 12+ years in healthcare analytics and/or business intelligence
- Experience with claims data, particularly with Medicare data and elderly populations is a plus
- An ideal candidate would demonstrate a high level of knowledge about:
- Relational database management systems, e.g., Oracle, SQL Server
- Data management programming using Python, C, Java, SAS or similar tools
- Report development using business intelligence tool
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient’s episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.