VP, Episode Development
How will this role have an impact?
The Vice President will lead an analytics team focused on various tasks related to the implementation of a successful bundled payment program – from leading the construction of episodes from claims, definition and evaluation of new bundling methodologies, and risk adjustment and pricing.
The role will work directly with the SVP of Healthcare Analytics to develop infrastructure that can execute superior bundled payment performance measurement and support analytics capabilities for all Remedy stakeholders, (i.e., provider partners, government partners, internal Remedy users, etc.).
Major areas of analytical and operational focus include: development and refinement of bundle definitions, bundle pricing methods and models, recruiting and team building, and participating on the overall operational and strategic management of the company.
What will you do?
- Development of new bundling, pricing, and risk adjustment methodologies for employer programs and provider recruitment
- Development of analyses that deliver key insights into the operation of bundled payment programs
- Maintenance of data systems including administrative claims data, clinical data from partner providers, and care management data from our staff
- Processing of commercial claims and implementation of bundle definitions that conform with program rules for provider contracting efforts
We are looking for someone with:
- An advanced degree in health services research, statistics, actuarial science, finance, or related field. Candidates with experience in these fields without formal training will also be considered.
- 4 or more years of experience in healthcare analytics and/or business intelligence
- Experience with claims data, particularly with Medicare data and elderly populations is a plus
- An ideal candidate would demonstrate a high level of knowledge about:
- Relational database management systems, e.g., Oracle, SQL Server
- Data management programming using Python, C, Java, SAS or similar tools
- Report development using business intelligence tool
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Remedy Partners delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. For healthcare providers, Remedy Partners’ software, analytics and administrative services support bundled payment contracts with Medicare and Commercial Insurers, often through shared-risk partnerships. For payers, Remedy Partners empowers the development of bundled payment contracting programs and guides development of bundled payment networks. Remedy Partners presently delivers its services to partners at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide.
Please note that all Remedy employees are required to adhere to all organizational policies, the Code of Conduct and participate in all compliance-related training and education.