Data Support & Solutions Analyst
Remedy Partners is seeking a Data Support & Solutions Analyst to join our growing Tribe. The Data Support & Solutions Analyst will be part of the Partner Services team tasked with general support of Remedy field operations. Key tasks include ensuring data quality and accuracy to support the utilization of Episode Connect (Remedy’s proprietary EHR software) and Reporting platform, and other administrative support.
Why this role?
This individual will have responsibility for ensuring availability and correctness of underlying data for analytical reports on the performance of physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers, etc. Primarily, this will entail understanding and improving the flow of data through the Episode Connect Care management platform. In that capacity, this individual will have to marry business analytical, and technical expertise to ensure that the appropriate logic is built into EC, and subsequently understood by the analytical and technical staff who need to leverage it.
Are you right for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Passionate about healthcare and affecting change in the current healthcare environment
- Exhibits strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in computer software navigation
- Exhibits fundamental knowledge of MS Office specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team, displaying good judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and high-quality work product
What will you do?
- Create and deliver presentations, reports and other materials to support Account Managers with day to day activities
- Ensure the integrity of data in Remedy’ proprietary EHR Episode Connect and proactively identify and resolve any issues
- Streamline communication between Partner Services and other supporting departments
- Support comprehensive and actionable tracking of program performance
- Support miscellaneous administrative for Partner Services department