Software Testing Lead
The Software Testing Lead is responsible for testing and delivering quality software by establishing best practices in formal test procedures. Oversees all aspects of Testing and maintains test suites and practices.
- Testing of Software.
- Lead Testing team and distribute test runs to testers.
- Key point of contact for Testing team and services.
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, scripts, plans and datasets used for testing.
- Provide feedback to development team on bugs, issues, and design elements to ensure end user satisfaction.
- A minimum of 10 years in Software Testing.
- Strong Knowledge of Testing platforms including Microsoft Test Manager and experience with all aspects of software lifecycle development.
- Good knowledge of Automated testing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate well with other areas of the IT department, customers and leadership
- Ability to mentor and direct Testing Team
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively with strong attention to details.
- Strong writing and presentation skills