Customer Data Integration Engineer
Remarque Systems is a software company that is passionate about improving drug development using cutting edge software. Remarque Systems is focused on Clinical Trial Software to support Risk Based Monitoring and Quality by Design. This software is extremely innovative and the future of clinical research.
The Customer Data Integration Engineer (CDIE) is responsible for identifying client data sources, critical data points, mapping client data to Remarque Systems data ingest engines, and determining data thresholds, event triggers, and other events for special handling and reporting by the Remarque monitoring system.
The CDIE works with the CTO, Architects, UI Designer, and Remarque clients to ensure that the service provided to the client matches the product vision and client expectations, and best serves the client to the end of RBM. The CDIE will be responsible for supporting the UI Developer, Architect, and other staff in technical direction of UI design and implementation in expressing customer needs and wants.
Responsible for identifying client data and data sources for intake into Remarque systems.
• Responsible for working with product specialists to integrate customer data using the Data Ingest Tool provided
• Assist study risks and helps develop initial risk profiles for client studies.
• Actively work to support our customer base for all integration needs.
• Assist product support in monitoring and handling support requests.
• Provides feedback to the development team on the Remarque Systems platform especially the data ingest toolsets.
• Works with Support, Testing and other technical and client leads to ensure a smooth co-operation between responsibilities and handling of user requests.
• Provides interaction with clients in a manner that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
• Carry out client engagement, study setup, system design, and development as required by the company.
• At least 2 years working with data and integrations
• Understanding of SQL required to enable building of custom metrics where needed
• At least 2 years’ experience working with clinical data information technology and trial execution, including but not limited to experience with clinical trial protocol development, study risk analysis, data management, and trial monitoring
• Ability to communicate well with customers, members of the Remarque design team, Remarque leadership, and all Remarque product teams
• Strong written and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal communication and group collaboration skills
• Comfort with training users new to Remarque products on basic and advanced features