Senior Software Developer
Bring your Passion to Remarque!
Remarque Systems is a software company that is passionate about improving drug development using cutting edge software. Founded in 2015 Remarque Systems is focused on Clinical Trial Software to support Risk Based Monitoring and Quality by Design. We are looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to join our team!
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team!
This position is responsible for technical implementation of requirements for the Remarque Systems RBM platform and suite of tools. The Software Developer will work with the architects and other members of the team to deliver technical solutions as defined by requirements of the product. Responsible for the development, testing, and support of strategic systems for the company
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand the expected product functionality and customer requirements.
- Participate in the technical design of new software components which the Remarque Systems software products are composed of.
- Develop and test implementations of software components, following company software development practices and FDA systems validation guidelines.
- Participate in the writing of design documentation.
- Assist in troubleshooting and supporting Remarque Systems software products, including development of bug fixes.
- Participate and conduct peer code reviews.
- Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision.
- All other projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in science, preferably Computer Science. Demonstrable experience will be considered as a substitute.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in large and small scale system development, integration, and operation within a regulated industry.
- Experience working in the life sciences field is highly desired.
- Experience in iterative development using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Must show proven track record of delivering on software development projects.
- Ability to work with team members and customers to drive successful projects.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal).
- Ability to perform overnight business travel.
- Experience with document automation essential
- Strong proficiency in C# and .NET
- Proficient in common architectural and design patterns
- Familiarity with .NET web services patterns and implementations
- SQL Server and Entity Framework expertise
- Experience with unit testing of components
- Experience with code versioning tools and continuous integration
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code