Senior Quality Assurance Project Manager
Bring your Passion to Remarque! Remarque Systems is a software company that is passionate about improving drug development using cutting edge software. Founded in 2015 Remarque Systems is focused on Clinical Trial Software to support Risk Based Monitoring and Quality by Design.
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Project Manager to join our Remarque Systems team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the Remarque Systems Platform software development.
- Ensure all validation documentation meets needs of customers.
- Represent the company in customer and regulatory audits.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand the expected product functionality and customer requirements.
- Assist in removing team impediments and track and maintain metrics for information radiators.
- Promote collaboration, transparency, and communicate accurate and timely information to stakeholders.
What we are searching for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in life sciences.
- Proven background in project management.
- Track record of delivering software development projects.
- Either agile development qualifications or proven track record in managing products developed using agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of the QA and regulatory needs in life sciences and healthcare.
Remarque Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.