Solution Architect (MDM - Master Data Management)
Solution Architect (MDM- Master Data Management)
Canada, United States or Remote
Pivotree is the only end-to-end provider supporting clients from strategy, platform selection, deployment, and hosting through to ongoing support: a single expert resource to help companies succeed in an ever-changing digital commerce landscape. Pivotree solutions start with reliable, world-class Commerce and MDM platforms fitting a variety of client needs, situations and budgets. Pivotree is a trusted partner to over 200 market-leading brands and forward-thinking B2C and B2B companies, including many Fortune 1000.
We’re a team dedicated to our customers’ success: from the front line of our service desk, to the innovation driven by our engineering team, we are constantly working to support our customers’ growth. And we’re always looking for great people. If you are dedicated to your craft and thrive in a dynamic environment we’d love to chat about working at Pivotree.
Pivotree is seeking to hire a Master Data Management (MDM) Solution Architect. The MDM Solution Architect is responsible for successful design and delivery of MDM solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
- Defines the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines, prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution.
- Brings Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Guides client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, roll outs etc.
- Works with Project Manager (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Determines how the solution will be implemented based on the Solution Design Documentation
- Conducts architectural analysis and evaluation of business processes
- Supports the creation of the object model and the UI definition using EnterWorks’ standard tool sets
- Responsible for managing and developing assigned resources (both internal and partner)
- Validates the design and implementation of the overall Infrastructure and performs the build and maintenance of the environments
- Conducts internal, partner and customer training
- Designs and plans testing for the impact assessment of the solution functionality
- Oversees and coordinates performance optimization
- Responsible for conducting and participating in Solution Reviews (both internally and for partners)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience with large and complex data management projects
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions utilizing one of the major MDM solutions
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on creation and updates of data models
- At least 3 years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies or a similar language
- At least 3 years of experience with database technologies
- At least 3 years of experience delivering IT Services and/or Consulting projects within a consulting organization to multiple clients
- At least 2 years of experience as a project team lead
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analysis
- Preferred Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Management Degree is a plus
- Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics is a plus
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Location and Travel
- Pivotree is a global employer and seeks talent wherever it exists. While we have offices around the world, this role can be remote.
- Travel for this position is approximately 50%