Pivotree is seeking experienced Java developers to add to our already amazing team. In this role, you’ll work with a talented group of architects and developers, to design and develop commerce solutions for our name brand customers . We’re looking for someone with a passion for solving tough problems in a dynamic environment. If learning about emerging technologies, and working outside your comfort zone sounds exciting, then this job is perfect for you!
- Design, build and unit test efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Strive for continuous improvement by collaborating with others throughout the development lifecycle to review peer code and identify areas for enhancement
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Provide technical oversight to more junior team members
- Creating high-quality code and developing Java-based services and applications using hybris, Java EE, Spring Framework and Web Services;
- Contributing to analysis, design, development and support of application extensions/addOns;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation;
- Contribute to project/task definition and planning and supporting technical leads
- Work with customers and development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology
- Assist in technical design reviews as needed
- Propose, implement and maintain industry best practices in software development
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer, or equivalent.
- 7 or more years experience in software development.
- 5 or more years experience in development of Java/Java EE based solutions, involving both front and back end.
- Verbal and written communication in fluent English.
- Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- JSP, Ajax,
- IDEs such as Eclipse and Intellij IDEA.
- Source control tools such as git.
- Web service development in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Agile development methodologies.