Sales Specialist - Cloud Transformation
Role: Sales Specialist - Cloud Transformation
Reporting to: Vice President Global Sales
Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
Are you a high-performing individual excited by driving wins for your customers? Do you have expertise in developing solutions for clients in the B2C and B2B opportunities?
By working closely with our prospects, your mission will be to win both new logos and formulate and implement client-centric strategies that will enable us to deepen client relationships and drive top-line revenue growth for our organization.
In this role, you will have two areas of responsibility: Uncover new prospects within our defined market segments, and act as a Trusted Advisor to our existing customers. As the Trusted Advisor, you will bring together Pivotree’s expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions that help our clients’ deliver their most critical business outcomes. You bring together the right team to drive profitable delivery, influence the client’s strategy, expand Pivotree’s footprint, and ensure sustainable account growth. As a hunter, you will develop account penetration strategies that drive real business benefits to your prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop direct new client relationships, converting leads into opportunities and into closed new logos and revenue
- Work with Account Executives to cross sell cloud solutions into our existing customer base
- Maintain a consistent and predictable sales pipeline
- Managing opportunities through the sales cycle to close using the Pivotree Sales Playbook
- Work strategically and tactically with our cloud partners across the entire Cloud ecosystem, managing demand generation activities, joint pipelines, qualification and opportunities to close
- Build and execute annual and quarterly named account and territory plans including marketing activities Build and manage relationships with key contacts at AWS and Azure.
- Target, develop and nurture new key channels and partnerships within the cloud ecosystem
- Systematically manage key partners and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Attend and represent Pivotree at Industry events
- Develop insights into the nuances of attracting clients in the area of Cloud transformation
- Share insights and best practices with other members of Pivotree and encourage the culture of learning throughout the organization
- Log and record all client information, interactions, insights, projects and opportunities accurately and timely with the CRM
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Must be able to articulate the value of public cloud for across different dimensions including flexibility, speed to market, cost control, dev ops, etc...
- Data-driven Selling Experience: Has successfully used sales processes, analytics and methodologies to obtain predictable revenue
- Performance-driven: Has a bias for action and results — an energetic, highly motivated person who relishes challenges and tirelessly pursues objectives. Proven track record in previous positions
- Curiosity: ability to understand through effective questioning and listening
- Adaptability: Can learn complex and new concepts quickly
- Minimum of 5 years' previous experience in a client acquisition (hunting) role that required consultative selling, including a demonstrated track record of quota achievement
- Negotiating skills and ability to define and process to successful outcomes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Is comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience guiding customers through a sales process, from pre-sale to post-sale
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize initiatives
- Must maintain a positive, enthusiastic, self-starter attitude with an innate desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.