Role: Product Manager
Reporting to: VP Product Management
Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
Pivotree is seeking talented, entrepreneurial-minded individuals with a proven product management background to join our product team as we continue to build innovative services.
Pivotree’s goal is to offer commerce services that delight our customers. The mission of the product team is to drive the product strategy to achieve this goal and solidify the Pivotree brand as a customer focused commerce services provider.
To achieve this, we need product managers that understand the needs of our customers and can gather product requirements to launch new eCommerce services and enhance existing offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand market opportunities and customer pain points by engaging customers directly and through market and competitive research - use this knowledge to create business cases and prioritize roadmaps
- Use data to drive decisions; build hypothesis, test & iterate to formulate product strategies and execution plans
- Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives
- Take full ownership of requirements, release plans, understanding the existing performance and identifying both immediate, tactical improvements and longer-term growth opportunities
- Work closely with the engineering and operations teams to determine delivery requirements and execution schedules
- Work with the marketing team to define target customer profiles and build strong product messaging focusing on business benefits and competitive differentiators of products
- Engage and partner with third party vendors to leverage their capabilities as needed
- Work with the finance team on pricing strategy and revenue forecasts
- Provide training to sales, marketing and solution engineers on product capabilities, marketing message and pricing
- Engage customers and prospects in coordination with sales to drive product adoption and grow and foster an ecosystem of users
Key Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience in an execution role with customer facing products
- Managed a technology product lifecycle or a digital journey end to end
- Domain experience in one or more category:
- eCommerce solutions such as Oracle Commerce, SAP Hybris, VTEX, or Shopify
- MDM solutions such Elastic Path, Riversand, or EnterWorks
- Cybersecurity solutions such as Darktrace, CloudKnox, Entersekt, Lacework, Prove, or Datadog
- Strong problem solver and have track record delivering on time
- Market focused with ability to act as voice of the customer
- Curious and experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related fields
- Experience with various products and solutions that are part of the commerce end to end process including order management, search, content management, etc.
- Experience with service-based product offers
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or related fields
- Financial acumen with experience budgeting and revenue forecasting
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.