Strategic Account Executive
This Position Can Be Located In Canada Or The US
Pivotree architects, builds, hosts and manages a wide range of commerce experiences for well-known domestic and global brands. Customers turn to Pivotree as their trusted partner when they want to grow revenue, increase online and in-store traffic, improve customer experience, grow a loyal customer base, achieve operational efficiencies, and higher profits.
Pivotree is a privately-held and venture backed company with an aggressive growth objective including strategic acquisitions. 2018 was a transformational year for Pivotree with the combination of three existing businesses in this sector: Tenzing, Thinkwrap and Spark:Red. Our combined team is made up of a diverse blend of engineers, solution architects, programmers, UI developers, project managers and analysts who work together to create and manage next-generation commerce excellence. We hold ourselves to the very highest standards and our employees take great pride in our accomplishments.
Are you a high performing individual excited by driving wins for your customers? Do you have expertise in developing solutions for clients in the B2C (Retail) or B2B (Distribution and Manufacturing) space?
By working closely with our clients, your mission will be to formulate and implement client centric strategies that will enable us to deepen client relationships and drive top line revenue growth for our organization.
In this role you will bring together Pivotree’s expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions that help our clients’ deliver their most critical business outcomes. You will bring together the right team to drive profitable delivery, influence the client’s strategy, expand Pivotree’s footprint, and ensure sustainable account growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they rely on Pivotree for their digital transformation needs
- Develop long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships,
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, ensure clients have a high level of satisfaction with services provided by our organization
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities
- Lead and develop the client account team
- Support the operational management and financial performance of Client contracts
- Meet or exceed client account growth targets
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Managed Services, Professional Services, Partners and Channels.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Drive revenue growth in all LOBs
- Comply with Pivotree’s sales methodology. Maintain sales pipeline accuracy
- 10+ years demonstrated and referenceable experience directly owning key client relationships and delivering high levels of client satisfaction;
- Track record in delivering double digit growth revenues from value created within account base
- Proven ability in delivering to financial outcomes (effective P&L management), and exposure and understanding of commercial models related to outsourcing relationships
- Proven ability to build C Level relationships
- Expertise in B2B Commerce and/or MDM space, specifically delivering solutions to Manufacturers or Distributors in industry offerings such as enterprise software, system integration and managed services
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Experience in interacting with key client executive influencers, and building trusted relationships across the client organization
- Track record in managing service delivery performance against the value proposition and contracted performance outcomes
- Experience in a matrix organization dealing with multiple service lines, managers/approvers, and knowledge of shared services operating models
- Experience in commercial principles for outsourcing or managed service deals
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management skills